The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
Hi again! Can you please provide recommendations for kids party places on the Tweed Coast and lower Gold Coast. Party is in May (so need to consider weather) and age appropriate for 5-6 year olds. Thanks in advance
- For a girl, Tea’n’Tales at tugun do great birthday tea parties
- We just did a birthday party for my son at ten pin at tweed heads. It was great and I would do it again.
kids biz play cafe at tweed heads,
epic skate at tweed heads,
Mad Sports runs after school care around Kingscliff but the guy that runs it has been know to be booked out for parties at the local park. You provide all the food, BBQ, etc but he’ll do sports & games with the kids.
SaltBar at Salt in Kingscliff does birthday parties
- New Family Fun Center is opening at Seagulls Club next week called Tabatinga Tweed Heads. The party rooms are amazing…
- Big 4 North Star holiday park at Hastings point has a huge playground you can hire, in summer you can do pool parties there also
- There is a roller skating rink at tweed
- Http://www.facebook.com/etceventsau “Etc. Events specialise in creating unique, one of a kind birthday parties custom designed for the guest of honour in the theme and style of your choice. Any location, any budget”
- this place is only opening early april but are already taking party bookings . its at Seagulls RLFC . looks greathttp://www.facebook.com/TabatingaTweedHeads?fref=ts
- Imagine That Playhouse in Robina is the best place to take young kids! The street scene & dress ups encourage imaginative play fuelling creativity & social interaction! Check our their website and Facebook page: http://www.imaginethatplayhouse.com.au
- Definitely Tea & Tales by Debella! Cutest little shop & the food is to die for!!
- Gold Coast gymnastics at pizzey park Miami
- I love this amazing online community! Checking all the options out tomorrow when I get a second to myself p.s. it is for my daughters 5th birthday party
- Tea & Tales by Debella at Tugun for girls!
- Epic skate at tweed.
- These guys do girly parties – they do their hair etc as well as have lots of funhttp://www.facebook.com/NitproZiggettySnipitsTweedSouth…
- Indoor play ground by Robina they cater food and really good prices
- Creative craft center at Burleigh does parties. It’s indoor and flexible budget wise.
- Imagine That playhouse at Robina? Salsas Fresh Mex at Robina Town Centre take bookings and they’re right in front of the playground.
See our great party planners and entertainers!