The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
- Pirate Park at Palm Beach.
- Play cafe in southport, i think its called Abracadazle!? Bowling at Ashmore. Broadwater parklands. Ice skating
- Smileez play cafe at Parkwood and another one at Helensvale home maker centre. Paradise point playground and beach
- Currumbin play park….great lake there for kiddies to swim..very family friendly
- Ziggetty Snipits kids hair salon at Robina & Sth Tweed do great birthday parties.
- Imagine That at Robina
- Helensvale pool is pretty good too!
- Southport rock pools play ground n cafe there too, bbqs, shade, beach other side we all love it there! Bowling party, hire a fairy to come to ur place… Where u located? Check out kids spot website they may have ideas!
- Creative craft centre at burleigh
- Kids n Play at Robina. Laguna Park at Palm Beach
- Drax for kids, ice skating at bundall , time zone (20$ each child for 2 hours play) pool party at a city pool
- Ice skating at Bundall Iceland Bundall – we just went to an 8th birthday there – soooo good to get out of the heat!
- Movie World do parties
- Tea & Tales at Tugun do great personalized parties
- Abracadazzle, indoor kids playground. Keeps them busy for hours!
- Princess pamper parties in coomera so cute !!!
- Abrakidazzle is the best and biggest indoor play centre on the coast everything is taken care of you can even order a cake from the cake shop cake worx located in the centre and its cheap with great coffee
See our great party planners and entertainers!