The following question was asked on Facebook by a Gold Coast Kids mum with great responses from the community.
- amf robina have the ramps that the kids can use, plus the bumper guards
- Ashore strike bowling does
- morayfield tenpin bowling
- Ashmore, Surfers.
- coolangatta tenpin bowling
- Just went to a kids bday party at AMF robina and they had the ramp
- Mt warren park is good for kids
- Ashmore bowl, burliegh & robina all have ramps. The good thing at robina is there’s no steps either
- maybe the one at Tweed Heads just before Coolangatta?
- Ashmore bowling is great. It was only $5.50 for my 2.5 daughter, heaps of fun
- Most places will have them but I do know ashmore has some good pricing deals for family fun nights on Saturday’s its like $10 for a game shoe hire plus a small serving of chips/nuggets/slice pizza and drink starting from 6pm
- Amf Robina – my 3.5 year old loves it!!
- Any AMF bowling centre caters for young children, we had my 3 old daughters bday party there, the kids loved it!
- Burleigj heads has closed down. It’s being knocked down actually.
- The one in cavill ave is great, I took master 3 there a while back
- We loved the cooly one last weekend. My 3 1/2 year old had his first bowl and loved pushing the ball down the hill (ramp). I recommend booking though, they were packed with parties and leaguers!
- woodridge does